LocalPhone offers Cheap International Calls FWCALL : Get Free UK Number
Search VoipApplications

Jumblo : SIP Settings Configure and make Free calls

Jumblo is the latest new release by betamax companies. Apart from offering cheap calls to lot of destinations, jumblo is offering free calls under Superdeal. You need to pay some amount (guess about 5-10$) and then you can call about 40 mentioned destinations for free.

These free international calls are to countries like Austria, Belgium, Canada, Hungary, Ireland, Panama, Puerto rico, Malaysia. Jumblo offers Pc to Phone calls, calls dialing access numbers and via SIP.

So, you need to configure SIP in your SIP phone or your mobile device and voilla. You are ready to make some free phone to phone calls.

SIP Configuration for Jumblo :

Jumblo SIP Settings:

SIP port : 5060
Registrar : sip.jumblo.com
Proxy server : sip.jumblo.com
Outbound proxy server : leave empty
Account name : your Jumblo username
Password : your Jumblo password
Display name/number : your Jumblo username or voipnumber
Stunserver (option) : stun.jumblo.com

VOIP/SIP codecs:

G.711 (64 kbps)
G.726 (32 kbps)
G.729 (8 kbps)
G.723 (5.3 & 6.3 kbps)
GSMFR (13.2 kbps)

Do let us know if you face any problem in configuring SIP settings of Jumblo.
Share this article :
 

+ comments + 18 comments

August 5, 2009 at 8:51 AM

I am using mac and X-lite softphone. I cannot register domain sip.jumblo.com. There is an error numbered 408 -request timed out.
And I also tried to connect this site via web could not. The error code is '430 not found'.
Please help me solve this

January 15, 2010 at 1:01 PM

hi
i am using n900 nokia phone,plz tell me how can i install jumblo viop application in mu cell
my email id "afsar81@gmail.com"

January 21, 2010 at 5:48 AM

Hi i am obayet I am using nokiya e66 pleas tel me how can i instal jumblo voip aplication in my cell my email id. almodinacap2002@gmail.com

January 21, 2010 at 5:55 AM

I am habiba i use nokia e51 please tel me how can instal jumblo voip my cell my id. dhakacaphouse@gmail.com

Anonymous
February 7, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Could you please let me know the Jumblo SIP setting for Nokia 5800?

username : ____@sip.com and proxy server:_____
Thanks...

March 14, 2010 at 9:16 PM

id@sip.jumblo.com and proxy sip.jumlo.com

April 23, 2010 at 11:36 PM

hi I am a voip jumbo user on Nokia n900.to install jumbo onto ur mobile just go to setting and select voip and im accounts den select new and den select sip in the accounts. enter ur user id ex(peter123@sip.jumblo.com)
ur password and in setting select mobile number display.
sign in and hurray u are all set to make calls over sip.

Anonymous
July 6, 2010 at 3:14 AM

how do i make a jumblo call through my ipod touch.
pleasee help me

August 9, 2010 at 8:09 PM

HI I AM USING JUMBLO I HAVE SONY ERICSON W715 MOBILE BUT I CANNOT USE JUMBLO IN THIS MOBILE PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO USE VOIP CALL IN THIS MOBILE

Anonymous
September 21, 2010 at 2:23 PM

hi
i am using n900 nokia phone,plz tell me how can i install jumblo viop application in mu cell
my email id "shaikyaseensharief@yahoo.com"

October 9, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Hello
Before I used to into the field of proxy server, sip.jumblo.com. But now is isn't working in same setting. what is this problem? Nepal government is block this site now. so please send me a new proxy address secretly in my e-mail id.my id is

October 15, 2010 at 3:03 PM

i m using sony xperia and my pblm is everythin went well but whn dialed the number i cudnt hear any voice

Anonymous
October 17, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Hello,

Can we use Jumblo with SPA9000, an IP PBX system???

Dash
October 20, 2010 at 12:21 AM

I am using Nokia 6710 navigator, but unable to register Jumblo. Pl. guide me. Pl. reply in pprklbbsr@gmail.com

November 19, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I followed the jumblo sip configration setting but it wasn't worked.I m using nokia N900.plz provid jumblo sip configration setting for N900.
thanku

May 27, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us

September 17, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Fantastic site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here

October 19, 2015 at 8:19 AM

plz frnd call me jis kisi frnd ne sip m accunt banaya h woh plz meri help kre call me 8273522796

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2008-2012 Free Calls and Free SMS Apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Blackberry, Nokia - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Proudly powered by Blogger